Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another wintery day

I've been sick for a few weeks, just getting to feeling better. Just finished knitting two baby bibs for a friend of my daughters new baby. I mailed them out to New Mexico today. It at least made me feel I had accomplished something.

I have been looking through my quilt books and magazines for some inspiration to start a new project. I'm not sure if it wants to be something small that I hand patch and quilt or another large quilt that I machine patch and hand quilt....

I have been working on several needlework projects too. Being sick allowed me to just sit, read my Kindle or work on a hand project. It was great! I didn't feel guilty about not getting any house work done.

Work has been slow, I work in the construction/building business. The economy in Michigan is terrible...I sure hope that it turns around soon. It is going to be a very slow year for building.

No comments:

Post a Comment